Monday, November 12, 2007

We're set!

I have my video widgets figured out. Nothing did everything I wanted: wiremob lets me do by phone and posts immediately, but their widget only shows the last video. YouTube will do cellphone and Blogger gives me a good widget, but YouTube takes forever for videos to show up in search. Flickr is immediate but it only does photos.... but now I have photos and videos all set. The videos that are posted as of today are naturally just test ones.

Of course, if I could just have wireless while in Florida.... sigh. But still, I think this will be a lot of fun!

Now watch me be so exhausted every day that I'll end up not sending a thing. ;)

I hope you like the theme. I played around a lot with basic layouts and then customizing them. I'll probably play some more, but I like this. Thanks to Disneyland's commercial for the Snowman and Wallyspam on Flickr for the castle photo.

My next task for this trip blog: getting a cable so camcorder and my laptop talk to each other because right now, they don't!

Meanwhile, it's time to get some content together! Such as, what we've been doing to prepare for the trip. After all, we have most of our packing done. ;)

0 comments: